Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2462 Queen Street East, Brampton, ON L6S 5X9 |
|Phone number||+1 905-790-1188|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 11:00 am — 08:00 pm
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 08:00 pm |
Reviews about Heritage Fish & Chips
- 5 / 5By rubadeeBest fish and chips around. Great service. My family and friends love it.June 20, 2017
- 3 / 5By Stewart MacLundWas fine. The fish was good, but the onion rings weren't my thing. A little too bready on the breading.June 01, 2017
- 5 / 5By William WonkaI eat fish and chips and Heritage is some of the best. Not greasy, crispy and light batter always fresh and delicious. Also guy who runs the place cares don't see that often.April 05, 2017
- 5 / 5By Brad OliverGreat food! We've been coming here as long as I can remember. Always wonderful service. Can't go wrong with the lunch special.December 22, 2016
- 4 / 5By michael bI went to the Heritage Fish and Chips near the No Frills in a mall. Don't recall the exact location. On a whim I popped in and saw they had a daily lunch special which was Haddock and chips. Wow I was quite surprised at the quality. I think I waited maybe 20 seconds for the take out order and when I opened it up in the car it was truly a delight. Great price and good quality and quantity. Ok let's be clear this is not health food but for what it is the fish was extremely good and not overly greasy which I would say is truly rare for fish and chips. If the prices have not gone up since I went in Feb then I would recommend this place.October 13, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Heritage Fish & Chips
Heritage Fish & Chips is a restaurant based in Brampton, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.